Health & Safety
Environmental 360 Solutions’ leaders create an environment where safety is the number one priority for all our employees, management, and contractors from the start.
We have developed a robust program in the industry that focuses not only on policies and procedures, but on making health and safety a way of life for our employees. Our program focuses on continuous improvement, and we recognize and routinely reward our employees who have shown exemplary safety performance. The company’s leaders serve as role models of good safety practices and mentor employees on how to work safely, how to report any areas of health and safety concern, and whom to contact to investigate these issues.
Our Internal Responsibility System (IRS) holds all employees accountable for promoting a safe work environment, maintaining zero tolerance for unsafe actions, and participating in the company’s safety programs to take all reasonable precautions.
It is the company policy of Environmental 360 Solutions to:
- Establish and maintain a safe and healthy workplace for everyone in compliance with local, provincial, and federal standards.
- Promote a positive attitude towards health and safety.
- Commit appropriate resources (ie: Personal protective equipment, etc) to protect and support company health and safety efforts and policies.
- Evaluating our safety programs, procedures, and policies daily to make sure the workplace is safe.
- Provide classroom, online training, and refresher training to our employees to ensure employees:
- Know how to use and handle equipment properly.
- Have knowledge on potential hazards and reporting to management ideas to help prevent exposure.
- And to refer to all training resources as often as needed on electronic devices, tablets, and smart phones.
- Management at all levels to maintain or surpass standards used in our industry through their actions.
We at Environmental 360 Solutions are committed to setting a safety standard for our industry, and being the most trusted, and safe place to work for the benefit of all our employees, our customers, and the communities in which we live and work.
Health & Safety Management System – KPA FLEX
We have an All-in-One EHS Software reporting and training for the whole team, to provide quick information to our locations and our customers, and to quickly implement better practices to improve our health and safety program.